Here I give my opinion on recent sports topics, I try and cover all topics that come up and give an unbiased view to them
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Welcome!
So one of my biggest desires in life is to get paid to either play sports or watch sports. Since I am not athletically gifted, I have shifted to the latter part of that statement. This may be as close as I get to my dream, but it is still a dream! My goal is to give you my views on main topics in sports and try to give an unbiased and equal viewpoint, unlike what many popular sports stations, such as ESPN's 'Sportscenter' does. Please give comments as I figure this out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you on the 16 game season. Leave it alone. The preseason is the time to see young players and seldom used vetrans
ReplyDelete